QLC+ is a free and cross-platform software to control DMX or analog lighting systems like moving heads, dimmers, scanners etc.
This project is a fork of the great QLC project written by Heikki Junnila that aims to continue the development of QLC and to introduce new features.
The primary goal is to bring QLC+ at the level of other lighting control commercial softwares.
QLC+ runs on Linux, Windows, OSX and the Raspberry Pi.
- Controls an arbitrary number of universes, 512 DMX channels each
- Fixture editor to create and customize fixtures
- 620+ ready made fixtures
- Web access for remote controlling
- Input/Output plugins to support a wide variety of hardware and software (see below)
- Virtual Console to get the best while performing live shows
- Quick access to 850+ gobos, color presets, RGB values thanks to the Click & Go technology
- Simple Desk to control single channels very quickly
- Audio playback support
- Audio input support, to easily give life to lights with music
- Multitrack Show editor for offline desk capabilities
- Import/export fixtures list
- Channel groups
- Fixtures remapping
- MIDI input, output and feedbacks (for devices with motorized faders)
- MIDI support of Notes, Control Change, Program Change and Beat clock
- ArtNet and E1.31 native input/output plugin
- OSC input/output/feedback plugin
- DMX4ALL StageProfi and FX5 DMX USB support
- Dump DMX values into scenes/chasers either during editing or live performance
- Look & feel based on the Humanity icon theme
- Translated in Catalan, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Spanish... More Info »